Monday, October 20, 2008

YouTube Roundup

I thought I might kick off a great new section on this blog, "YouTube Roundup" by posting some great selections of muscle guys from YouTube. Unlike a lot of other women, I'm very visual about sex, and one thing that's always been missing from still pictures are the element of movement, the way muscles bunch and slide under the skin like pythons under silk sheets, powerfully clench and tighten and burst like popcorn kernels, flexing rhythmically.

I'm often curious how they get these videos, but I'm betting it involves midget cameramen.



Everybody here knows how much I love Sagi Kalev, one of the most studly and gorgeous hunks in the world, but apparently here's a tape of Sagi training a protoge, youthful, cute and strong Kevin Perod. Wow! He's a big, sexy Texan that could be a movie star, and I expect the best from him.



Keeping with the Texas theme, here's Adam Young. Watch his arms go. This may be the first occasion I'm NOT against gun control!



This one has a bodybuilder yank his shirt up.



Here's a handsome Jason Powell at work. My favorite part is how you can see his pecs move at the slightest motion of his arm.



This guy moves like a cat. Still pictures don't do him justice.




Incidentally, it occurs to me that after a few months, people reading this post in archive form may not be able to see the videos, which is inevitable but tragic...I'm embed linking and that's how the internet works.

4 comments:

TheMM said...

*various moaning and groaning noises*

Ohh...too much hotness at once...oohhh...so much muscle...

*thrusts a couple times in my seat*...Much better. ;)

chocosugoi said...

wow hot guys, hot bodies doing hot things. flexing and... *drool*

Esperanto Grrl said...

So I'm guessing this new segment was a success, eh? *wink!*

Anonymous said...

Ok so give me two years then I'll ask you out ;)