Wednesday, November 5, 2008

YouTube Roundup II

I'm tiny, so I just need to smell alcohol and I get wasted, which is exactly what happened last night with the Obama victory celebrations. People here in Queens were hugging perfect strangers and cheering.

Thankfully, a brigade of my loyal gay guy friends were able to flank me and take me back without me being taken advantage of. I felt like Louis Farrakhan. Thanks for sending the enforcers, Pink Mafia!

I don't ordinarily comment on politics (at least on this blog), but there is such an overpowering sense of history in the making with my pal Barry getting elected, that to not mention it in this blog would be living in denial of the world around me. Congrats, Barry!

To celebrate, here are a couple YouTube Videos.



Now that's what lats are supposed to look like!


No comments: