Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another Ulisses Jr. Sighting



Ulisses Jr. was spotted as one of several brawny black Adonises at a black and white arty photoshoot with Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen.




Part of the reason photographers love these black-on-white photoshoots is because of how slick the contrast is in black and white film, but also because it courts controversy - just look at what happened to Robert Mapplethorpe. Personally, I don't see the appeal to his work, but anything Senator Jesse Helms doesn't like can't be all bad.

It's getting rarer and rarer to find new pics of the superstudly Ulisses Jr., so anything new is really welcome. I have trouble believing this, considering he may be the handsomest man on earth.

2 comments:

Yachirobi said...

It's good to see you back to blogging E.G. I was afraid you'd stopped.

Anyway, these photos are fantastic. Ulysses is one of the few black muscle men who strike me sexy (and he REALLY strikes me!) but pairing him with other black studs AND gorgeous Giselle (who REALLY strikes me!) in such an engaging photo shoot is something else.

Esperanto Grrl said...

Hey, thanks for still reading. I was worried this blog would hemorrhage readers after a few weeks without a post (my fault, I was occupied with some academic stuff).

I've been trying to place the other guys in the shot but thus far no dice.

I'm a little surprised to see Ulisses in something so high-profile as a shoot with Bundchen, one of the few fashoin models that my Mom has heard of. I've always said he had the potential to be big.