Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Visit me on City of Heroes

I'm not a big fan of comics, but I am a very big fan of men in tight pants.

My regular blog reader, fan, fellow musclegrowth.org forumgoer, and email correspondent Clark Savage Jr. (obviously not his real name) was considerate enough to give me a free trial to City of Heroes, a massive multiplayer online game. I was a good sport and gave it a shot (hey, it was free) and I was astonished. I had missed out on nearly every generation of video games, and so this experience was surprising. I was astonished at the flexibility and what an immersive experience the game could be.


I will admit, I was a little nervous I would end up one of those silly people I see in my college classes that vaporize their whole lives playing internet games. After my first evening really enjoying myself, out of sheer guilt, I think I did something like jog four miles and head to the library to study for several more hours!

I do have a little more nerd-girl street cred, of course. I'm still never heading to a science fiction convention, though I might make an exception if the handsome Michael Shanks is there.


If any of you muscle stud guys are on the Virtue server and you want to have a "team-up," send a message to "African Athena." Always the entrepeneur, I've even started my own Supergroup if anyone is interested!

No comments: