Friday, October 10, 2008

A few announcements...


First Announcement: I apologize for not updating in a while - it's funny how, in graduate school, things can just appear from nowhere, and I hope I haven't lost any regular readers. I intend to post at least twice or three times a week now.

Also, my good friend TheMM just announced he has a blog, TheMM: the Serious Side. Visit it here. TheMM is a guy interested in muscle growth and muscle, but he's also bisexual, which means he can find me hot, yet we can gab about guys together. This is something like a middle aged woman finding a guy that's into chocolate, church and cats. It's called the JACKPOT, ladies. If anybody wants us, we'll be in a threesome with an adoring, doting Ulysses Jr. (This is called "The Rotissierie.")




The "Serious Side's" blog's title is an inside joke to TheMM's self-appointed role as a goofball on the Musclegrowth.org forums, where, apparently, TheMM is under the sad deleusion people think he's funny. ;)


Third Announcement: I officially declare October Ulysses Jr. Month!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really cool that you found each other. Really sounds like a perfect match. :)

TheMM said...

A goofball? I hear that all the time, really I do. I just have NO idea how people put that lable on me, it's just plain silly.

Sure I crack a joke or pun, or make a reference to an old movie or show. But goofball, now people are just takin that too far. :p