Sunday, October 12, 2008

Muscle Growth Comic

My very first blog post all the way back in May was about my good friend, Spanish artist and beefcake artist Chocomus. He certainly has a way with fantastic looking muscle studs, from tight, pert bubble-butts to his thrusting pecs. What I like the most is not only how sensual his proportions are, but also how realistic they are. The trouble with a lot of growth comics is, they always go bigger and bigger, to the point it becomes a little grotesque. He, on the other hand, gets them just perfectly proportioned. Woof! Woof!



My favorite part of the article is Chocomus's guys going commando at the gym. You know, I bet that happens all the time.



It's always disappointed me Chocomus spends so much art time on goofy stuff like leg growth with Dragonball Z characters. It's a little like Michael Jordan leaving basketball for golf. It's good to see Choco back to top form. Kudos!





















4 comments:

TheMM said...

What do you mean exactly by "leg growth?"

chocosugoi said...

waaaah! thanks for posting it. I feel honored. sadly, life gets in the way of muscle drawing i guess. But i'll come with more muscle when i've got the time.
And of course, finishing the gum comic.
*wink*

leg growth... *looks at the sides*

Esperanto Grrl said...

Fabulous, great to hear it. I've always been a big fan of your stuff. Listen, remember when I said it'd be supercool if you did the cover to Big Dragon? I can't think of anybody else that possibly could.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find this comic strip? It's great!