Friday, October 31, 2008

Jeff Dwelle


Here's my Halloween treat for you: handsome Jeff Dwelle, who came to my attention with his jaw-dropping M&F cover a few months ago.




The trouble with muscle guys prepped for competition is that they generally look fake. I swear, I've probably seen more orange skin than Tropicana. But Jeff Dwelle actually looks GOOD that way - the only other guy that has skin that reacts that way would be Mike O'Hearn.





I know what you're thinking, because it's the exact same thing I'm thinking: "does he have a brother?" The answer is yes - his brother Richard is also a bodybuilder!


Also: he has massive thighs to die for. Squee!






BONUS TREAT: Johnny Jackson has the most astonishing chest I've ever seen. Watch those things bounce and pop!




Just remember, this Halloween, that the best costume of all is a good physique. If it's good enough, it's recognizable all by itself.

(Hmmm, who could THAT be? :-) )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that's the governor of California.