Friday, May 23, 2008

The best looking men in the world


I've often wondered what group of men are the world's greatest lovers.

Italians are a popular choice, naturally. I've seen enough Federico Fellini movies to know this is and isn't the case, but then again most of my daydreams involve a brawny, rich Italian Count who drives a sportscar.

But then, I'm going to have to go with the Scottish. Kilts are a great way to spot good knees.

For instance, Paul Telfer. What strikes me about this boy-toy is how his physique seems so very, well, blue collar, like he's the best looking construction worker in the world.

When I turn forty, I'm probably going to leave my husband for a 20-year old pool boy with pecs that can crack walnuts between them. But it seems that Paul Telfer, who by the way is bisexual (ZOOOOOOOOOOM! Hot hot hot!) has a thing for Cougars: his girlfriend is a theater actress decades his senior.

All I got to say is, you go grrl!



I met Mike O'Hearn once and only once, around the time his show "Battledome" was on the air, and he was speaking at my university in New York (I was an undergrad at this time). He was very big, very godlike - he seemed to fill up the whole room. There was a noticeable DING sound when he smiled. Funny how, when meeting him, the most astonishing thing is how white his teeth are.

I went up to shake his hand afterward. I had a copy of 1984 under my arm that I was reading at the time. In a very friendly way, he smiled and asked me what I was reading. I said, "Oh! Just 1984."

Then he said, "Cool. Is that about the Zodiac?"

...Well, okay, so he's no Einstein. But he's got abs of steel! Mike's a one in a million: he has a look like a soap opera hunk, and the huge hard body of a Greek statue. Mike O'Hearn, he's got a body like a mythological character, like Achilles or Siegfried. Mike, incidentally, would be my choice for Achilles in a movie about Homer, though the always-beautiful Brad Pitt was a surprisingly good pinch hitter.

Here's a terrific video of Mike O'Hearn in tight cutoff jean shorts!

No comments: