Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Best-Looking Men of All-Time: Denis Sergovskiy


Born in Moscow, Denis Sergovskiy, a chiseled, godlike blue-eyed Slavic stud as hard as granite, has to be seen to be believed. In fact, I see him, but I still don't believe it. Strong-jawed, fierce, handsome, clefted-chinned, one of the best-looking men of all time, especially with his lustrous, curly dark hair. The thing I like about him is, despite the fact he's beautiful, he's undeniably masculine as well. I don't think it'd be possible to have sex without thinking about Denis just a little bit.

He's got a heroic quality, that's for sure. He'd be a natural for a movie about Hercules or Tarzan.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He's gorgeous!

chocosugoi said...

I love his pecs, arms and veins!
He's one of my top three bbders