Thursday, July 10, 2008

Artist Roundup: SoaringShadow


Québecois artist Soaring Shadow specializes in sensual, sleek dragons and demons that are sexy and almost unaware of their own sex appeal.


Let me explain something about women: we generally are sexually fascinated to things that frighten us. This is why there are all sorts of romance novels about vampires and werewolves, and also why a show like GARGOYLES had a fanbase that was disproportionately female, and also why there’s a fascination with female fans for villains in books and television shows.


In fact, now that I give the matter some thought, that may also explain why I’m such a big fan of muscle guys. I’m five feet tall if I yawn and stretch, and every time I’m alone in an elevator with a guy over 6’, I find myself fingering the can of mace inside my purse.

Visit Soaring Shadow's gallery here.

1 comment:

Shady said...

Thanks for featuring me !