Monday, July 7, 2008

I (HEART) Asian Men!

Of the five guys I dated in college, two of them were Asian. They're something about their exotic looks, midnight-black hair and gold skin that drives me crazy. They absolutely look great with muscles. Take for instance, personal trainer Stan McQuay, who is like the ultimate surfer stud, the kind of beach god you have a crush on over a whole summer. He's got great glistening gold skin, sexy tattoos, a flawlessly cut, brawny bod. His very hot, well groomed and pointed beard kind of makes him look like a sexy version of Dr. Fu Manchu.

What a Beast!







And we've also got old school physique favorite, former 1970s Mr. Japan title holder Ken-Ichi Suemitsu, who looks as glorious and godlike as an Ancient Greek statue. This was back in the day when bodybuilding emphasized proportions and sheer beauty over raw size. Absolutely magnificent looking man, with the best abs and narrow core I've seen this side of Gordon Scott.



Unlike Asian men, I've never dated any Asian women yet...but if I did, I'd be sure to save a little for Polynesian/Chinese fitness queen and exotic dancer Sasha Ogata, who's got me white-hot with lezzie lust.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clarification: Asian *GODS*

chocosugoi said...

MMmm I love his heavy pecs and his silky skin. what a stud!

Anonymous said...

oh, yeah, Stan is so boyish and manly, he creams me.

Anonymous said...

Did Stan ever do any adult work, or pose nude?