Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Diana Ross tells it like it is

Yet another "woman that loves muscle guys." You go, homegirl!

And her video has some primo beefcake. Ahhh, see, that's the high life for me. If I ever get insanely rich, I'd have a harem of beautiful muscle boys to fan me with palm fronds and bring me drinks with umbrellas in them.

This was neither the first nor the worst song that's clearly about masturbation, but never has anyone sang with such panache about What Every Little Girl Does.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Hey Grrl, great blog.

I attended a Diana Ross (Rose) concert in Seattle back in the day, and her performance of this song brought the (mostly gay) house down. The ticket takers had culled the beefiest Seattle fans ahead of time from the flock, to come onstage and flex for this number. I'll bet those gay stags still talk about the time they were called on stage to pose for Diana, the Huntress.

Esperanto Grrl said...

Ha ha, that's a really great story! I have gay guy friends that occasionally take me to a few gay nightspots in the city, and the music is always really great there.

I never met any of Diana Ross's guys, but I actually had the pleasure of meeting a couple of the guys that were a part of Mae West's reviews in the fifties. They were very frisky and in great shape even now for their age.