Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Ulisses Jr., the Lion of Africa


I know, I know, I already blogged about Ulisses Jr., but...my God, look at him! I have to catch my breath, seriously.

He's hung like a rhinoceros, great skin, he's sex on two (three!) legs, a muscle stud fantasy brought to life, Adonis and Hercules in one person, with his long, virile hair, his exotic accent, sexy thick lips, jaw-dropping abs and shapely, sinuous strength.


I once heard it argued that every truly sexy person is known because they combine opposites together in one person. Ulisses Jr. certainly is that: he is, on the one hand, a very godlike, dignified, regal person, sheer dignity, but on the other hand, he's got the heat, a bump n' grind like a male stripper. Have a look:



Takes a lot to make me gush fangirl these days, but wow. If Ulisses Jr. had a harem, you'd better believe I'd join it.

No comments: